跟着抖森读诗:当你老了--叶芝

跟着抖森读诗:当你老了--叶芝

0.9分钟 5961 123wpm

叶芝著名诗歌——当你老了,听男神给我们娓娓道来。

Loading the player...
When you are old and grey and full of sleep,
当你年老,鬓斑,睡意昏沉,

And nodding by the fire, take down this book,
在炉旁打盹时,取下这本书,

And slowly read, and dream of the soft look,
慢慢诵读,梦忆从前你双眸,

Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;
神色柔和,眼波中倒影深深;

How many loved your moments of glad grace,
多少人爱你风韵妩媚的时光,

And loved your beauty with love false or true,
爱你的美丽出自假意或真情,

But one man loved the pilgrim Soul in you,
但唯有一人爱你灵魂的至诚,

And loved the sorrows of your changing face;
爱你渐衰的脸上愁苦的风霜;

And bending down beside the glowing bars,
弯下身子,在炽红的壁炉边,

Murmur, a little sadly, how Love fled
忧伤地低诉,爱神如何逃走,
And paced upon the mountains overhead
在头顶上的群山巅漫步闲游,

And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.
把他的面孔隐没在繁星中间。
  • 时长:0.9分钟
  • 语速:123wpm
  • 来源:互联网 2018-06-14